Notes from this evening's Exchange 2003 study:
- If possible, install Exchange on a server that does not also run Active Directory.
- You can set permissions on groups of servers by using Administrative groups.
- You can prevent individual accounts from using Outlook Web Access.
- Mailboxes are not created until they are logged into or receive a message.
- You can limit the message size that users are allowed to send and/or receive. I can think of two organizations where I need to implement this setting!